Monday, July 4, 2011

Tuesday July 28th
I woke up from a nice sleep on Tuesday morning to have a very large breakfast once again. I did the whole taxi routine again, which was a bit easier this time. I still had to point to the map and I think I got robbed of a couple of dihrams, but no big deal.  After class and lunch we went on a class excursion to Oudaya, an area of Rabat. This was the second time for us to go there, but this time I bought postcards! Oudaya is a very nice place to visit, it overlooks the ocean and you can feel the nice ocean breeze. We went to a cafe there and had great bakhlava. Here are some pics:




     After the group excursion we went back to the school and went our separate ways. I went with a group of people to my friend Eitan's host family's restaurant. It's an authentic Moroccan restaurant, haha. We sat in a tent:

After enjoying some fruit, juice, and sparkling water, I headed home to hang out with the host family. At home my lovely host family helped me practice some of my arabic, I was very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment